The global discrete semiconductor market has a 2021 market value of USD 26.41 billion and is projected to grow to USD 58.71 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 10.50% over the forecast period of 2022-2029. The "automotive" end user segment makes up the majority of the discrete semiconductor market during the forecasted period as a result of technological advancements like regenerative braking, autonomous vehicle technology, the incorporation of a variety of sensors, and governmental mandates for advanced driver assistance systems.
Expert solutions and proficient capabilities turn Discrete Semiconductor Market research report into the world-class document. DBMR team has made use of excellent resources from research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services which collectively take efforts for formulating this document. This international report keeps marketplace clearly into the focus for the market insights and market analysis. Discrete Semiconductor Market analysis document contains detailed data and information. It helps to draw the strategies about sales, marketing, and promotion as well as help understand the trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics.
Access PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-discrete-semiconductor-market
Global Discrete Semiconductor Market Definition
Discrete semiconductors have been specifically built to perform minor electronic functions. They have the physical characteristics of integrated circuits but only perform minor operations; they are frequently utilized in areas such as communication, electronics, and manufacturing.
Post Covid-19 Impact on Discrete semiconductor Market
The discrete semiconductor market was immensely impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19. The COVID-19 pandemic, combined with the trade war between the United States and China and 2019's downturn, impacted the world economy and technological industry. The lockdown harmed production across the globe and will exacerbate the existing manufacturing slump and trade uncertainty. Several indicators, particularly discrete semiconductors, have been severely impacted. Multiple production sites throughout the world were shut down, disrupting the supply chain. The COVID-19 epidemic has had a devastating impact across the globe. The International Data Corporation (IDC) forecasted a 6% decline in sales for the global semiconductor business in 2020, with a 54% probability.
On the brighter side, the increased acceptance of work from home is boosting communication, consumer electronics, and other applications around the world, resulting in moderate market growth over the projection period. Furthermore, the active participation of governments and industries in the recovery of losses is expected to boost the economy. Additionally, the situation is improving owing to decline in COVID cases worldwide and the market is picking up speed and will expand throughout the projection period.
- In September 2020, Infineon Technologies AG unveiled its industry-leading 'TRENCHSTOP IGBT7 technology,' which is ideal for industrial motor drives, photovoltaics, power factor correction, and uninterruptible power supplies.
- In July 2020, STMicroelectronics introduced 26 new Schottky diodes with current ratings of 1-5 A and voltage ratings of 25-200 V in low-profile SBM and SMA flat packages. These devices provide higher energy efficiency for consumer and industrial applications due to their low voltage.
DISCRETE SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET SEGMENTATION
- The discrete semiconductor industry is divided into several types based on type, including MOSFET, IGBT, bipolar transistor, thyristor, rectifier, and other types.
- The discrete semiconductor market is divided into end-use verticals for automotive, consumer electronics, communication, industrial, and other applications. According to estimates, the automobile sector will hold the highest market share. Innovations like regenerative braking, autonomous vehicle technology, the use of a range of sensors, and regulatory mandates for sophisticated driver assistance systems are all credited with this segment's greatest market share.
BASIC QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What are the main elements influencing the dynamics of the market?
- What market factors and obstacles are present for Discrete Semiconductor Market?
- What are the commercial risks and dangers facing the market for Discrete Semiconductor Market?
- What recent developments have there been in the market for Discrete Semiconductor Market?
- Which companies dominate the market for Discrete Semiconductor Market?
- What tactical plans are the major players doing to expand the business?
KEY POINTERS COVERED IN DISCRETE SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
DISCRETE SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET COUNTRY LEVEL ANALYSIS
- The countries covered in the Discrete Semiconductor Market report are-
- Canada and Mexico in North America
- Rest of Europe in Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
To Gain More Insights about this Research, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-discrete-semiconductor-market
KEY MARKET COMPETITORS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC (U.S.)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES STORAGE CORPORATION (Japan)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- Diodes Incorporated (U.S.)
- Nexperia (Netherlands)
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc., (U.S.)
- D3 Semiconductor (U.S.)
- Eaton (Ireland)
- Hitachi Ltd. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. (U.S.)
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (Taiwan)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Industry Overview
- Discrete Semiconductor Market Analysis
- Environment Analysis of Discrete Semiconductor Market
- Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
- Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
- Analysis of Discrete Semiconductor Market Status 2022-2030
- Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis
- Development Trend of Discrete Semiconductor Market Industry 2016-2021
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Discrete Semiconductor Market with Contact Information
- Conclusion of the Global Discrete Semiconductor Market Industry 2015 Market Research Report
BROWSE TRENDING REPORTS@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research