North America non-ionic surfactants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 7,654,549.02 thousand by 2029. Nonionic surfactants are less sensitive to water hardness than anionic surfactants, and they foam less strongly. Non-ionic surfactants are used as a grease remover in detergents, household cleaners and dish soap. They offer excellent solubility and produce a low amount of foam. When combined with anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants provide resistance to hard water in textile detergents.
The increasing usage of surfactants for producing agricultural additives and rising demand of surfactants for home care applications are driving the demand for North America non-ionic surfactants market. However, the fluctuating raw material prices of non-ionic surfactants is further restricting the growth of the market.
Several boosters such as rising technological advancement for producing non-ionic surfactants and growing demand bio-based surfactants for various applications are creating opportunities for the North America non-ionic surfactants market. However, the implementation of strict regulations for manufacturing surfactants is likely to challenge the growth of the market during the forecast period.
This Non-Ionic surfactants market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Non-Ionic Surfactants Market Scope and Market Size
North America non-ionic surfactants market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on the type, origin, distribution channel, application, and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into alcohol ethoxylates, alkyl phenol ethoxylates, fatty acid alkoxylate, amine derivatives, glycerol derivatives and others . In 2022, alcohol ethoxylates segment is expected to dominate the market as they are used as components of cleaning detergents and formulation in the industrial, commercial, and domestic sectors.
- On the basis of origin, the non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into synthetic and bio-based. In 2022, synthetic segment is expected to dominate the market as they are effective in reducing respiratory distress syndrome in preterm babies, which increases its demand in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into offline and online. In 2022, offline segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing demand for customized surfacatants, which is increasing its demand in the region.
- On the basis of application, the non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into additives, cleaners, emulsifiers, foaming agents, wetting agents and others. In 2022, additives segment is expected to dominate the market as they are very good at emulsifying oils, which increases its demand in the region.
- On the basis of end use, the non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into home care, personal care, paints and coatings, oil and gas, food and beverages, agrochemicals, textile, medical and others. All the end user segment is further segmented into by type which includes alcohol ethoxylates, alkyl phenol ethoxylates, fatty acid alkoxylate, amine derivatives, glycerol derivatives and others. In 2022, home care segment is expected to dominate the market as non-ionic surfactants are used as a grease remover in detergents, household cleaners and dish soap, which is increasing its demand in the region.
North America Non-Ionic Surfactants Market Country Level Analysis
The North America non-ionic surfactants market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the country, type, origin, distribution channel, application, and end use .
The countries covered in North America non-ionic surfactants market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico. U.S. is growing with the highest CAGR due to the positive outlook of non-ionic surfactants in the personal care industry in the country. The type segment is dominating in U.S., followed by Canada and Mexico due to growing demand for non-ionic surfactants for different industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Access Full Report, Click Here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-non-ionic-surfactants-market
Rising Demand for Surfactants for Home Care Applications
Surfactants are compounds used in various detergents to reduce the surface tension of water, make molecules more slippery, prevent molecules from adhering, and make them easier to interact with the base product. The reduction in surface tension supports surfactant-based compounds to penetrate dirt, grease, oils, and stains, thus dissolving stubborn residues and effectively removing them from surfaces. Therefore, surfactants are included in household items such as detergents and cleaning liquids used to create foams on the surfaces.
- In particular, non-ionic surfactants added to cleaning agents, such as detergent, allow the detergent to mix into water, helping cleaning agents remove dirt from the surface being cleaned. Soaps do not mix with water; rolling the water makes the cleaning process very difficult. In detergents, these chemicals reduce the surface tension of water, which penetrates the fabric and dissolves sticky residues and unsightly stains, keeping clothes clean and shiny.
Moreover, non-ionic surfactants have many practical applications. They can make housecleaning tasks less laborious, allowing the cleaning agents to penetrate the fabric and break up sticky residues and unsightly stains, leaving garments clean and bright. These applications are expected to increase the demand for non-ionic surfactants in the North American market.
North America non-ionic surfactants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with wound debridement device sales, impact of advancement in the non-ionic surfactants and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the non-ionic surfactants market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Non-Ionic Surfactants Market Share Analysis
North America non-ionic surfactants market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to non-ionic surfactants market.
The major companies covered in the North America non-ionic surfactants market are Dow, 3M, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V. , Arkema , Solvay, Clariant, Ashland, Kao Corporation, Stepan Company, Croda International Plc, ELEMENTIS PLC., Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, SABIC, and Carpenter Co. among others.
- In July, 2020, Evonik Industries AG launched multifunctional surfactant TOMADOL 904 for hard surface cleaning applications in North America. The company has reduced raw material inventory challenges and the associated supply chain risks by simplifying a cleaning formula's design, multifunctional surfactants like TOMADOL 904.
- In July, 2020, Stepan Company acquired surfactant business and sulfate production equipment in Mexico from Clariant. This in turn expanded the production capacity of the company in terms of surfactants in North America
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the non-ionic surfactants market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for treatment products.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475