The Air Purifier market is projected to reach USD 21.69 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The sector expects to be powered by an increased prevalence of infectious pathogens, as well as increasing pollution levels in urban areas. Many of the variables projected to drive change are also improved working standards, increased disposable earnings, and enhanced health literacy. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates rising demand for air purifiers, especially in emerging regions. Growing understanding of health expects to make a significant contribution to growth, particularly among urban youth.
Strict environmental conservation regulations, increasing globalization, and awareness of emissions management expect to have a positive effect on US market development over the forecast period. The US industry predicted to lead the commodity segment of High-Efficiency Particulate Matter (HEPA) over the projected period, as it is the most effective method for collecting harmful airborne particles.
Asia-Pacific anticipated it would become the fastest-growing national segment over the forecast period. Owing to many factors, including rapid urbanization and increasing industrialization, the region expects to dominate the market together with a growing disposable income population.
Request a sample Report of Air Purifier Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3005
Components of an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) system
ICT refers to both the internet-connected world and the mobile world powered by wireless networks. It also contains outdated technologies like landlines, radio, and television broadcasting, which are still widely utilized today alongside cutting-edge ICT elements like artificial intelligence and robotics.
Although ICT and IT (information technology) are occasionally used interchangeably, ICT is generally used to refer to a broader, more comprehensive list of all components connected to computer and digital technologies than IT.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market, in terms of the end-use industry, divides into commercial, residential, industrial, and medical sectors. Significant demand projected to come from the mainly HVAC-led market segment.
- Air purifier from the company Blueair, can prevent some airborne diseases by trapping and removing the flu viruses from the air. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic air purifiers that can palliate severe airborne contagions are expected to meet a substantial demand from the consumers, and many more product-based or consumer electronics companies would start investing in the RD to invent newer technological breakthroughs.
- The industry expects to be driven by an increased prevalence of airborne diseases, as well as rising rates of hazardous emissions from rapid urbanization. Increased disposable income and increased knowledge of health are also some of the listed factors which expect to drive market growth. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates pressing demand for air purifiers, especially in developing regions. The ever-growing concern for health expects to make a significant contribution to the growth of this market.
- In recent years, all of the major market players have invested heavily in RD initiatives, leading to the invention of several innovative products. Major players aim to enhance their product portfolio by strategic mergers and acquisitions of small and medium-scale companies. In the coming years, therefore, an intense rivalry among players is expected.
- In March 2019, Sharp introduced a new air purifier cum humidifier in India. Sharp KC-G40 M., The main point of sale of this device, is the integrated humidifying system, which maintains a comfortable level of humidity through natural technology for evaporation during the summer. It also helps in maintaining the level of body hydration. The goal of the company was to expand its Indian base and to supply its goods to the vast population base.
- In September 2018, the parent company of Austro-American filter maker dexwet International AG, Dexwet Holdings Company, announces the acquisition of the German air purification equipment manufacturer Aludo. The takeover of Aludo marks the entry into the development of new high-quality air-purification equipment.
- Key participants include Honeywell International Inc., IQAir, Atalanta Health Care, Blue Air AB, Eureka Forbes, Daikin Industries Ltd, Koninklijke Philips NV, and Panasonic Corporation., Among others.
Ask for Discount on Air Purifier Market Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3005
Global Air Purifier Market Key Segments:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
- Activated Carbon
- Thermodynamic Sterilization System (TSS)
- Ionic Filters
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- Dust Pollen Purifier
- Smoke Fume Purifier
CADR Values Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- Low (Up to 250 cfm)
- Medium (251 to 500 cfm)
- High (Above 500 cfm)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
On the Basis of Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
The study objectives of global market research report:
- To analyze the global Air Purifier market on the basis of several business verticals such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- It offers detailed elaboration on the global competitive landscape
- To get an informative data of various leading key industries functioning across the global regions
- It offers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Air Purifier market
- It offers all-inclusive information of global market along with its features, applications, challenges, threats, and opportunities
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-purifier-market
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Single Mode Dark Fiber Market Analysis
Porcelain Insulators Market Size
Optical Storage Device Market Share
Data Science Platform Market Scope
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: + 1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs